- Launch Outlook, and click on the File tab in the upper left corner of Outlook
- Click on Add Account in the Account Information window
- In the Auto Account Setup window, enter the following information:
- Your name as you want it to appear on your outgoing email
- Your email address as
- Your NetID password (If you are using your NetID to log in you do not have to put a password)
- Click Next.
- Outlook will now attempt to automatically detect your email settings—this may take up to 3 minutes.
- Once you see the congratulations message in the Add Account dialog window, click Finish