Welcome to the Department of Visualization Wiki space.
A Note about Render Times:
- If your frames are taking more than 60 minutes, you are quickly approaching what is considered a long render. Long frames prevent fair sharing of system resources.
- If your frames start running long, your job may be throttled &/or de-prioritized or prevented from starting new frames until you can shorten your render times.
- If you send multiple jobs to the farm, you may be limited to one job at a time to keep resources evenly distributed.
- We cannot guarantee that your frames will be done by any specific date.
- See this page for more details.