To report a building maintenance issue:
- Ensure you have the room number, the building name, and an exact description of the problem before you call to report any issues.
- For maintenance issues, contact Facilities Coordinator,Mr. Chuck Tedrick, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (979) 845-3926. Ensure you provide the room number and building name. Mr.Tedrick will schedule either student workers or the Physical Plant to complete the repair.
- Mr.Chuck Tedrick should be the first point of contact. Mr. Craig Griffith at email@example.com or at 845-1258 may be notified in Mr. Tedrick's absence.
- The Physical Plant after-hours number is 845-4311 (the Radio Room). Please call this after-hours numberdirectly for any urgent problems that occur after 5:00 p.m. or on holidays and weekends.
- Large projects should be handled through the Facilities Coordinator and/or the Asst. Dean for Finance andAdministration.
- The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for office moves and minor building repairs. Please Contact Mr.Chuck Tedrick for scheduling and assistance.
All emergencies should be handled in this order:
- Report directly by dialing 9-911
- Ensure your personal safety
- Notify other occupants in harms way
- Notify the Business Office and/or Physical Plant.
The area maintenance office is at 845-1916. You should only call this number if it is an urgent problem that cannot be handled in any other manner.